This website at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 96 138 299 288) (“Edge Loyalty”, “”we”, “us”, “our”). This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of the Website and any order or purchase of a product (which may include physical, plastic or digital gift cards - collectively “Gift Cards”) offered for sale via the Website (“Terms and Conditions”).
By using the Website you accept these Terms and Conditions by accessing or using any part of the Website after you have first accessed a page providing a link to them.
You are welcome to print a copy for your records.
If you decline to accept these Terms and Conditions, you will need to exit this Website immediately.
You acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions (as varied from time to time) each time you or any other person accesses on your behalf, any part of this Website, regardless of the means by which the Website is accessed, and whether such access is authorised or not.
Application of these Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any terms that apply to the use of any Gift Card purchased from or issued by Edge Loyalty or to any related services.
Use of this Website
You are responsible for the use of this Website by anyone who uses it in connection with your Gift Card. You fully indemnify us in respect of all use of this Website by you, with your consent or in connection with your Gift Card, except to the extent that we have expressly authorised that use.
Promotions and Competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions will prevail.
The Website and its contents are subject to copyright (“Content”). The copyright is owned or controlled by Edge Loyalty or, in the case of some material, third parties. You may view this Content using your web browser and make a reasonable number of copies solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication, of any Content is strictly prohibited.
This Website contains registered trade marks and other trade marks that are protected by law. Except as expressly authorised by us in writing, the use of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.
You will not hack into, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Website or any information contained within it.
Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links to third party sites. Edge Loyalty and its related companies are not responsible for the condition, security levels, content or any other aspect of any third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or by implication, an endorsement by Edge Loyalty of such third party sites or the products or services provided, advertised or otherwise mentioned on those sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,we make no warranties or representations about this Website or the content on this Website, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this Website will be secure. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Website, any Content, or any feature of this Website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
Except to the extent required by applicable law neither Edge Loyalty nor its related companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, other contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this Website or any site linked to it. This limitation applies to all direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses you or others may suffer, including for loss of profits, business interruption or loss or corruption of data or information. Our liability for a breach of a condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be excluded is limited, to the maximum extent possible, to one of the following at Edge Loyalty’s option: the supply of the goods or services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again or repaired.
This Website is provided for use by Australian residents only. Your use of this Website is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Without limiting the above disclaimer, Edge Loyalty makes no representations that the content of this Website complies with the laws, including intellectual property laws, of any country outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in each place where you access the site or where anything you publish or upload can be accessed.
Variations to these Terms and Conditions
These are our current Terms and Conditions. We may at any time vary these Terms and Conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on this Website. Where a change may place an unfair burden on existing users of the site or services, we will provide a form and period of notice that we reasonably consider appropriate to that change.
In these Terms, “us”, “we” and “our” means Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd and our related bodies corporate.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you:
a. "Card Number" means the number that appears on the back of your Gift Card.
b. "Gift Card" means the Good Food Gift Card or digital voucher that you have purchased or received or any other gift card or digital voucher we may issue.
c. "PIN" means the 4-digit Access PIN printed on the back of the Gift Card or provided by email for Gift Cards which are digital vouchers;
d. "Remaining Card Value" means, at any time, that portion of the initial value loaded onto your Gift Card which is unspent and can be accessed by using the Gift Card in accordance with these Terms;
e. A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the person who is in possession of the Gift Card at the relevant time for the purposes of these Terms, or who authorises another person to do something with or to the Gift Card on their behalf.
Transactions made with Gift Cards
Gift Card products can only be purchased from us by using
Purchases and GST credit card or PayPal and include GST where applicable.
How and where you can use our Gift Cards
If you make a booking to redeem your Gift Card with any retailer and provide Gift Card information but fail to attend the booking, the retailer may choose to redeem the value of the booking from the Gift Card according to their own trading terms. We shall not be responsible for any such redemption and you must deal directly with the applicable retailer.
We are not liable for the goods or services you purchase with our Gift Cards. Any purchase made with a participating retailer constitutes a transaction between you as the holder of the Gift Card and the relevant retailer. You acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to that transaction, and is not in any way responsible or liable in relation to that transaction. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with a Gift Card must be resolved with the retailer. If you think there has been an incorrectly processed transaction on your Gift Card please contact the retailer where the transaction took place. We are unable to reverse transactions approved or processed by any retailer.
Gift Cards can only be used whilst dining in at a participating retailer.
Your Gift Card PIN
You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this site to anyone who enters a valid Gift Card number and 4-digit PIN. Your PIN is simply our way of identifying you. It does not offer you any protection or security if your Gift Card is lost or stolen. Remember to treat your Gift Card like cash. You are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your Gift Card and PIN by you or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you.
You must notify us immediately by calling our Customer Service Team on 1300 834 577 if you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your Gift Card.
Purchases Exceeding the Gift Card Value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Validity and Expiry of Good Food Gift Card
Both physical and digital gift cards have a 3-year expiry from 1st April 2018. The expiry date can be calculated 3 years from the date of issue, which can be found on the card or you can check the expiry date online by visiting check card balance. Once expired, your card is void and cannot be used. If purchased before 31 March 2018, your gift card will expire 12 months from the date of purchase If purchased on or after 31 March 2018, your gift card will expire 36 months from the date of purchase. Any expiry date for an individual Gift Card can be checked at any time online at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal.
Good Food Gift Cards purchased at retail outlets must be activated prior to use as per instructions on the back of the card and pack. To activate your card go online to the Website (goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate) and follow the prompts by entering the card details. Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day though may be available sooner. Funds can be checked at any time by visiting the Website (goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal).
Checking your Gift Card Balance and Transaction History
You can check your card balance, expiry date and transaction history at any time online at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal.
For balance enquiries, you will be required to enter both the Card Number and Access PIN on your Gift Card prior to getting access to the card information.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded except in our sole discretion. There is a $10.00 per card replacement fee if we choose to replace any Gift Card.
Can I request a replacement my Gift Card?
Yes, you can request a replacement gift card by contacting Customer Service. There is a $10.00 per card replacement fee.
Your Responsibility for your Gift Card
Your responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
Purchase of Gift Cards from retailers not certified by Good Food Gift Card
Good Food Gift Cards are available for purchase from specific retailers – the list of certified sellers can be found here. We cannot guarantee the validity of any Gift Card purchased from any other retailer including any auction website or discount website who is not listed as one of our certified sellers. Any Gift Card not purchased from a certified seller may be fake or counterfeit or associated with fraudulent activity. Good Food Gift Card will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss arising from any purchase of our Gift Cards from a retailer who is not listed as a certified seller.
We offer promotional discounts and special offers from time to time (“Promotional Offers” or “Promotional Codes”). Promotional Codes can be redeemed when entered on the final step of the shopping cart for your Gift Card. By accepting any Promotional Offers or using any Promotional Codes you agree to and accept to comply to these Terms, including without limitation:
i. If you have received a Promotional Code, you must enter the code given into the designated ‘Promotional Code’ field in the shopping cart for the discount to be applied for the applicable Gift Card.
ii. One Promotional Code applies per transaction.
iii. We reserve the right to remove any Promotional Offer or Promotional Code without notice at any time.
iv. Promotional Offers are only available on purchases made on websites owned or controlled by us.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change any of the terms contained in these Terms at any time where the change is required:
a. To add or remove participating retailers and/or where the Gift Card may be redeemed;
b.To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
c. For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
d. To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
e. Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment;
Physical Gift Cards Remain our Property
Gift Cards remain our property. If you have a query or complaint about your Gift Card, please contact us at 1300 834 577 or by email at:
Good Food Gift Card: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality Our Privacy Notice explains how we handle the personal information that we may collect from you with respect to Gift Cards. If you do not have a copy and are unable to access the notice online (goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms), please call 1300 834 577 for a copy.
These Terms are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising from your receipt or use of a Gift Card is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Dinner and Movie
Dinner Cards can be used for food and drinks at participating restaurants* listed at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au (*these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Dinner Cards have 3 years from date of issue and cannot be extended.
Refunds and Exchange Policy
Good Food Gift Card will not provide a refund or exchange for change of mind or duplicate orders. If the gift card is found to be faulty, defected, and is significantly different to the image or description provided, a full refund or exchange will be provided upon proof. Please keep your receipt as a proof of purchase.
The Good Food Gift Card does not compensate for errors or duplicate orders that have been made on your part. Please ensure to double check your order prior to submitting.
We aim to deliver physical gift cards. We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Good Food Gift Card and Guide Bundle ($200)The ultimate gifting bundle, receive a complimentary Good Food Guide 2020 when you purchase a $200 physical gift card. With hundreds of participating Good Food Gift Card restaurants detailed within the guide*, you can choose the perfect dining experience to suit any palate.
The offer is only valid on physical gift card purchases over $200 or more on goodfoodgiftcard.com.au. *Registered Post is the only delivery option available for this product. The offer is valid on up to four bundles per transaction. Participating restaurants do not necessarily align with those listed in the Good Food guide/website. Card expires three years from date of issue and cannot be extended. Bundle offer is only valid WHILE STOCKS LAST.
Bonus $20 offer
This offer is only valid on digital gift card purchases of $100+ at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au. Bonus $20 digital gift card will be emailed to the email account used to place the order on 08/09/20. Offer ends 30/04/20 at 23.59pm (AEST). Only one bonus $20 gift card will be awarded per transaction. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be used on the Good Food Gift Card Guide Bundle offer. Acceptance of the Good Food Gift Card is subject to the individual trading terms as supplied by the restaurant (eg. Special event menus etc). From midday Monday 23 March 2020 until further notice, pubs and licensed clubs and hotels (excluding accommodation) are closed. Restaurants and cafes can offer takeaway and delivery options only. During this time, restaurants may decline to accept a Good Food Gift Card. We highly recommend you check directly with the restaurant prior to ordering to ensure your gift card will
July 20% off $150+ offer
This offer is only valid on gift card purchases over $150 on goodfoodgiftcard.com.au using the promotional code TWENTY at checkout. One promotional code per transaction. Offer ends 14/07/2020 at 11:59pm AEST. To the best of Good Food Gift Card's knowledge, the restaurants on the participating restaurant lists are open and accepting Good Food gift cards for dine-in service. To ensure a restaurant will accept a gift card, we recommend you contact them directly prior to dining. Due to the rapidly changing nature of COVID-19 legislation, restrictions may be enforced by local and federal government to prohibit the trading of restaurants. Please ensure you’re up to date with current restrictions as listings on the website may not reflect temporary closures or regulations on seating capacity.
Father's Day X Ultimate Her offer
This offer is only valid on gift card purchases of $100 or more on goodfoodgiftcard.com.au using the promotional code ULTIMATE at the checkout. Only one Ultimate Her gift card will be awarded per transaction. Offer ends 30/08/2020 at 11:59pm (AEST) WHILE STOCKS LAST. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used on the Good Food Gift Card and Guide Bundle. The Ultimate Her gift card will be sent to the postal address provided on checkout at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/buy via Australia Post. For digital orders, the Ultimate Her Gift Card will be sent to the billing address provided on checkout at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/buy via Australia Post. Please ensure you have entered the correct postal address, as replacements will not be offered for incorrect delivery information. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the 30/08/2020 for the delivery of the Ultimate Her Gift Card. For more information on the Ultimate Her Gift Card and their list of terms and conditions, visit their website. Good Food Gift Card is under no obligation to replace lost or missing gift cards. By participating in this campaign you are opting-in to receiving communications from Ultimate Gift Cards. Acceptance of the Good Food Gift Card is subject to the individual trading terms as supplied by the restaurant (eg. Special event menus etc) . Some restaurants may choose to decline a Good Food Gift Card during this time and customers are highly recommended to call the restaurant directly to ensure that they will accept their card as a method of payment.
Last minute Father's Day offer
*Terms and conditions apply.
This offer is only valid on digital gift card purchases of $100 or more on goodfoodgiftcard.com.au using the promotional code DAD10. Only one offer per transaction. Offer ends 06/09/2020 at 11:59pm (AEST). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be used on the Good Food Gift Card Guide Bundle offer. Acceptance of the Good Food Gift Card is subject to the individual trading terms as supplied by the restaurant (eg. Special event menus etc) . Some restaurants may choose to decline a Good Food Gift Card during this time and customers are highly recommended to call the restaurant directly to ensure that they will accept their card as a method of payment.
Father's Day Instagram Competition
Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at 9:00am AEST on 1/09/2020. The Promotion closes at 11:59pm AEST on 3/09/2020. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry Restrictions Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and older as at the commencement of the Promotion. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Verification Requirements If requested by the Promoter, winners must produce proof of age and residency.
Instagram: To enter the competition, simply like our post, Instagram page and tag your friends and share in comments the most memorable Father’s Day dining experience for a chance to win the prize. The most creative comment will win a $200 Good Food Gift Card.
Judging Criteria Entries will be judged on most creative answer.
Judging Details Date: 4/09/2020 Time: 12.00pm AEST
Prize Details Type Most creative answer will receive a $200 Good Food Digital Gift Card (RRP) $200 (RRP incl. GST)
Prize Restrictions (if any) Prizes are non-transferrable.
Total Prize Pool $200 (RRP incl. GST)
Notification & Publication of Winner The names of the competition winners will be published on the Good Food Facebook Page on 6/09/2020
Prize Claim Date 27/09/2020. If a prize is not claimed by this date, it will be forfeited, and no cash or other alternative will be provided.
Additional Terms: The Winner will be contacted via Facebook or phone. The winner will be required to provide their email address for the delivery of the $200 Good Food Digital Gift Card.
Trade Promotion: Game of Skill
Conditions of Entry 1. These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
Who can enter
3. Entry to the Promotion is open to residents of the Relevant State/s who meet the Entry Restrictions (if any). Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
4. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
How to enter
5. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
6. Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form. Computer generated or other automated entries will not be accepted. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
7. Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and must each separately meet any product purchase requirement specified in the Entry Procedure (if applicable).
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
Content of entries
9. Entrants must take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
10. Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
11. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
12. An entrant’s entry must not include: a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person; b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
14. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
15. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to receive marketing and promotional communications from the Promoter.
16. If the Promotion is conducted via the Instagram Platform: a) Photos are to be original, and do not infringe on any third-party rights, including rights of privacy and publicity. b) Photos must not include material that is obscene, distasteful, discriminatory, opposing the brand’s message, or promoting of unsafe or unlawful behaviour. c) Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. d) Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. e) Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram. f) Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
How winners are determined and notified
17. The Promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, amongst other things, the Judging Criteria. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Judging will be conducted in accordance with the Judging Details. The best valid entry or entries (as applicable) will be awarded a prize in accordance with the Prize Details.
19. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the non-complying entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by selecting the next best ranking entry (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion).
20. Winners will be notified as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of winners on their website(s) and in trade publications. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
21. The prize(s) are specified in the Prize Details. The prize(s) are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The total prize pool is specified in the Schedule.
22. If the one of the people taking or participating in a prize is under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian of that person must be present for the duration of the prize, as one of the participants.
23. Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule.
24. If a prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
26. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant: a. fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction; b. tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; c. submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; d. acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or e. engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
27. Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements. The Promoter may require entrants to provide these to the Promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification or prize claim process. Failure to provide these to the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in the relevant entry being declared invalid (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being declared invalid).
28. All entries will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
29. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and, except for cash prizes, cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required. If a winner does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
30. If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners (or their companion(s), if applicable) must sign (or procure that their parent/guardian signs) an indemnity and exclusion of liability form provided by the Promoter, in favour of the Promoter and all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing the prize, before they participate in the Promotion and/or the prize. If they or their parent/guardian do not sign that form within the time specified by the Promoter, they will not be able to participate and the relevant entrant’s or winner’s entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
31. If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
32. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required.
33. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk for themselves and for their companion(s) (if applicable).
35. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook, if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
36. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
37. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
38. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
COVID 19 Information
To the best of Good Food Gift Card's knowledge, the restaurants on the participating restaurant lists are open and accepting Good Food gift cards for dine-in service. During this time, restaurants have the right to refuse a gift card. To ensure a restaurant will accept a gift card, we recommend you contact them directly prior to dining. Due to the rapidly changing nature of COVID-19 legislation, restrictions may be enforced by local and federal government to prohibit the trading of restaurants. Please ensure you’re up to date with current restrictions as listings on the website may not reflect temporary closures or regulations on seating capacity.